- On June 1, 2017
- 0 Comments
What our integration with Acuity Scheduling and Zoho CRM do?
1. If the person making appointments on Acuity is already a lead in Zoho, we will create an event and add the event to that lead
2. If the person making appointment is a Contact is zoho, we will create an event and add the event to that contact.
3. If the person making the appointment does not exist in Zoho, we will create an lead and then create an event and add that event to that lead
4. If the appointment is changed, we will change the event in zoho
5. If the appointment is canceled, we will remove the event from the lead/contact
All Zoho events will be available on your calendar too as well as Google Calendar. Boosted CRM Zoho Integration with Acuity works seamlessly to capture all your visitors information and save them as a lead in Zoho CRM.