Quickbooks Enterprise/Desktop and Zoho CRM or Zoho Books Integration/Sync:
Boosted CRM provides an efficient reliable .NET solution to 2-way sync records between the two system. Usually, our clients are interested in sending Customers, Quotes, Invoices, Sales Orders from Zoho CRM or Zoho Books to Quickbooks Enterprise.
For example, if you want your sales team to be able to create estimates, invoices, or Sales orders in Zoho CRM and you want all these records to be sent over to QB. This would be a 1-way integration. In some scenarios, you might want the status of an invoice or item’s open stock inventory to be updated back in Zoho. This requires a 2-way integration.
How does our integration work:
We use windows .NET technology to create a Windows application. We simply upload the app to your Quickbooks server and configure it.
- To increase reliability, we include our own web connector in the app so we do not need to utilize Quickbooks web-connector
- We include our own web server embedded in our app, so we don’t need to use any third party web services
- Our application includes an easy to use scheduler that is used for sync interval
Benefits of using our solution!
- The modules you want to sync between the two system can be fully customized based on your needs
- There is only one time cost of creating and setting up the app and there is no monthly charge
- Our integration works with Zoho API V.20 which is much faster and more powerful than V.10
The video below is a walk through of a sample integration. If you are interested, please contact us.
Here is an example of Quickbooks integration with Zoho Books:
Modules to be synced at creation of new records and on update of any records:
Zoho Books —————————– Quickbooks Desktop
Contacts/Accounts ——- 2 way —— Customers
Products ——- 2 way —— Items
Vendors ——- 2 way —— Vendors
Sales Orders ——- 2 way —— Sales Orders
Invoices ——- 2 way —— Invoices