Zoho CRM is very powerful & Dynamic CRM in which you can track data of QuickBooks in Zoho CRM itself using different integration methods . We can track the QuickBooks module data using Zoho – QuickBooks connector which is available in Zoho CRM Marketplace.
QuickBooks connector for Zoho CRM helps you to sync data between Zoho CRM When this Extension get installed then a new Connector with named QuickBooks Connector will get installed in CRM and automatically a custom function will get placed in Action Section.
Steps to Setup QuickBooks with Zoho CRM:
- Go to Setup — Marketplace – Zoho
- Then Choose Extension QuickBooks connector
- After that it will Email Verification/ Token Authentication to proceed further
- Then we can merge data From QuickBooks to Zoho CRM
- We cannot Store data to Custom Modules using QuickBooks Connector as it does not provide any option for that (only Available for Accounts / Invoices / Leads) .
- We can make sync between both so when ever data get created in QuickBooks then it will get reflected under Zoho CRM Modules which are setup accordingly.
Another Method is to Integrate it with using Zapier
Zapier is also a connector to automate the data from Web apps or from various third party apps. It connect the QuickBooks to Zoho CRM using Auth Token by that we can create a sync between both. Zapier also work seamless as when data get submitted from QuickBooks it will reflect under Zoho CRM modules. Even when user update under QuickBooks then it will directly respond over Zoho CRM.
Process to Integrate QuickBooks with Zoho CRM
Then we need to follow steps
Select a Option to get Trigger:
- Add New Customer — That will be trigerred when you add a new Customer
- Create a New Account – That Workflow will get trigerred when a new Account is Created
- Create New Vendor — That needs to be get trigerred When a new vendor will Created
- User can also generate New Sale receipt
- New Invoice can also be generated
- User can also select Lead , Contact so that it can be generated automatically when get added in QuickBooks
Select an Action to process the particular trigger:
- User can select particular trigger that needs to be trigger on a particular Action.
- User just needs to select that Action then proceed to next step to map the Fields as per in QuickBooks as date field is needs to mapped with Date.
- By that Zapier will work.
- Make sure you need to turn on Zap when you get done with mapping.
Quick Books Integration using Zoho CRM API AND QuickBooks API
To integrate QuickBooks data with Zoho CRM we need to generate Auth token for both.
- First we need to fetch the data from QuickBooks
- Then we need to store the data in Zoho CRM
How to Generate API in Zoho CRM?
- User need to fill mandatory fields to generate the Auth Token
- Following url will help the user to generate Auth Token: https://accounts.zoho.com/apiauthtoken/nb/create?SCOPE=ZohoCRM/crmapi&EMAIL_ID=[Username/EmailID]&PASSWORD=[Password]&DISPLAY_NAME=[ApplicationName]
- EmailID Specify your Zoho CRM Username or Email ID – this is mandatory scope.
- Specify the value as ZohoCRM/crmapi – this is mandatory
- Password Specify your Zoho CRM Password – this is mandatory
- DISPLAY NAME Specify the Application Name that describes the purpose of using this Auth Token. – this is mandatory
- After Generating Auth token we need to pass the in Curl so that we can post the QuickBooks data in CRM
Steps to Post data in Zoho CRM
- XML Format
- URL Format: https://crm.zoho.com/crm/private/xml/Leads/insertRecords?authtoken=AuthToken&scope=crmapi&xmlData=YourXMLData
- Authtoken: Mandatory field to post the data. Encrypted alphanumeric string to authenticate your Zoho credentials.
- Scope: Specify scope as crmapi
- xmlData: This is an XML string and the format should be same as of getRecords in XML format of fetched records.
- User can select any method to post the data from QuickBooks to Zoho CRM. User need to pass the url in CURL by that he can insert the data by mapping it in variables
Advantages of using API method
- It cut the cost for using Zapier
- It works seamless as Zapier took 5 minutes to update data in Zoho CRM (Depend upon Plan)
- User can modify the API variables at his own server.
- Zoho Provides limit of 4000 API/day so that user can utilize that which is enough to go with Zoho Integration with QuickBooks
- Using API method one can post data in Custom Module which is not possible using Zapier and QuickBooks connector as well.
- If the API get deleted from Crm account then it will not update the data.
- If API limit get exceeded in that scenario it will not worked
- There is limit in record fetch (0 – 200)