- How the personally identifiable information is collected, used and with whom it may be shared.
- The various options available for how your data will be used.
- In case of misuse of your information, what security procedures are accessible.
- Your ability to change any inaccuracies in the information collected.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
As a Customer, you always have the option to not receive future communication from BCLLC. Contact BCLLC by phone or email located on the website if you elect to do any of the following:
- View all data about you and your clients.
- Make any modifications to your information or your clients.
- Request we delete content about you and your clients.
- Convey any concerns you may have about how we use you and your clients’ data.
All sensitive information that has been submitted online, via BCLLC’s website or email, is protected. We take every precaution to protect all content; however, BCLLC is not responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the personal information you provide. All credit card information is encrypted and transmitted to BCLLC in a secure manner. You can confirm this by viewing the “lock icon” in the address bar next to “https” on the Web page. In order to protect your personal information offline, BCLLC uses encryption. In those instances where certain employees are tasked to perform a specific job, such as billing or customer service, they are the only ones granted access to the personally identifiable information. All computers are kept in a secure location.