WooCommerce Integration with Zoho Books, Zoho CRM
Here is an integration sample between WooCommerce and Zoho Books and Zoho Inventory:
1. The purchaser information will be sent from WooCommerce to Zoho CRM/Books.
2. If the contact/account does not already exist in Zoho Books, we will create it
3. If the contact/account does exist, we only add the Sales Order or Invoice to the contact in zoho Books. (Then the order will sync with Zoho CRM and Zoho Inventory).
4. If the person who places the order matches with an existing lead (email matching) in the CRM, then convert the lead via API to Contact & Account. Then, create the Contact & Account in Zoho Books and add the Sales Order /Invoice to it.
5. In sales orders in books and CRM create a drop down field with values: Direct Sales, Phone Order, and Drop Ship. For all orders coming from WooCommerce set the value to Direct Sales.
6. Zoho Inventory is already integrated with CRM and Books. Please test the system so that when the item is sold the number of available items in the inventory is deducted by 1.
7. All customer fields, Items, discounts, taxes, etc. will be synced.
8. All historical orders will also be migrated from Woocommerce to Zoho platform. The video below shows an integration with Zoho Inventory/Books.