Zoho CRM is an adhoc Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software that helps streamline your marketing, sales, customer support, and inventory management functions in a single system.
The Quickbooks connectors sync data between Zoho CRM and QuickBooks through custom functions. Install this extension to activate the QuickBooks Connector and custom functions. Currently, any new record created in the Customers, Invoice, Vendors and Products module of Zoho CRM will be added to the the corresponding modules of your Quickbooks account.
The Zoho CRM Integration with Quickbooks also helps you synchronize the records from Zoho CRM to Quickbooks seamlessly. By default, this Zoho Integration with Quickbooks will help you to integrate the data from the following modules: Invoice, Customers, Products and Vendors in Zoho CRM will be linked to the the corresponding Quickbooks
In addition to these, if you have specific Zoho integration with QB requirements, you can write custom functions to sync data between Zoho CRM and QuickBooks with easy-to-program scripts. You’ll be able to customize each function to associate it with a custom button, related list or automation rule; choose whichever suits your needs best.
You can use the following steps to perform Integration with Quickbooks:
- Create a Record – then a new record in Quickbooks.
- Get records – retrieves the Quickbooks records matching your criteria.
- Get records using ID -enter a specific ID to retrieve the same in Quickbooks.
- Searching records – allows dynamic search criteria.
- Update records – Update records in Quickbooks based on your criteria.