Here is one of our projects where we integrated WooCommerce with Zoho Books and Zoho Inventory:
1. The purchaser information will be sent from WooCommerce to Zoho CRM/Books
2. If the contact/account does not already exist in Zoho Books, we will create it
3. If the contact/account does exist, we only add the Sales Order to the contact in zoho Books. (Then this will sync with Zoho CRM and Zoho Inventory). SKU’s sync between Woocommerce and Zoho books and crm
4. If the person who places the order matches with an existing lead (email matching) in the CRM, then convert the lead via API to Contact & Account. Then, create the Contact & Account in Zoho Books and add the Sales Order to it.
5. In sales orders in books and crm create a drop down field with values: Direct Sales, Phone Order, and Drop Ship. For all orders coming from WooCommerce set the value to Direct Sales.
6. Zoho Inventory is already integrated with CRM and Books. Please test the system so that when the item is sold the number of available items in the inventory is deducted by 1.
7. The web-form on home page (www.inergysolar.com) will be integrated with Zoho Campaigns.