WooCommerce Integration with Zoho Books and Zoho Inventory
Here is one of our projects where we integrated WooCommerce with Zoho Books and Zoho Inventory:
1. The purchaser information will be sent from WooCommerce to Zoho CRM/Books
2. If the contact/account does not already exist in Zoho Books, we will create it
3. If the contact/account does exist, we only add the Sales Order to the contact in zoho Books. (Then this will sync with Zoho CRM and Zoho Inventory). SKU’s sync between Woocommerce and Zoho books and crm
4. If the person who places the order matches with an existing lead (email matching) in the CRM, then convert the lead via API to Contact & Account. Then, create the Contact & Account in Zoho Books and add the Sales Order to it.
5. In sales orders in books and crm create a drop down field with values: Direct Sales, Phone Order, and Drop Ship. For all orders coming from WooCommerce set the value to Direct Sales.
6. Zoho Inventory is already integrated with CRM and Books. Please test the system so that when the item is sold the number of available items in the inventory is deducted by 1.
7. The web-form on home page (www.inergysolar.com) will be integrated with Zoho Campaigns.
Integration between Acuity and Zoho
WooCommerce and Zoho Integration
WooCommerce will be integrated with Zoho crm/books/inventory. In this integration:
– The purchaser information will be sent to Zoho CRM/Books
– If the contact/account does not already exist in Zoho, we will create it
– If the contact/account does exist, we only add the Sales Order to the contact in zoho Books. (Then this will sync with Zoho CRM and Zoho Inventory). SKU’s sync between Woocommerce and Zoho CRM
– If the person who places the order matches with an existing lead in the CRM, then convert the lead via API to Contact/Account. Then, create the Contact/Account in Zoho Books and add the Sales Order to it
– The Sales Order will contain the order that was possessed by wooCommerce
– All products purchased and their specifications are line items in the SalesOrder
– Sales Orders will be shown/listed under contacts/accounts in CRM
– Zoho Integration with WooCommerce bring all your orders including customer and item information to Zoho platform in real-time.
Zoho CRM Integration with Google Calendar
Zoho Corporation offers a vast assortment of products that can increase productivity and eliminate confusion when a person is working. One such product is the Zoho CRM product. CRM is a series of features that allow business owners and customer service personnel to keep in touch with the business’s customers, obligations and appointments. CRM programs help people to store their customers’ information like their phone numbers, product purchases, call-ins, credit card information, address and contact information and more. People can now experience Zoho CRM integration with Google calendar. It’s an experience that proves that putting things together works quite well sometimes.
The integration makes operations go smoothly and provides the business with easy access to its customers and clients. Many features are available in this system. One of the most important features is the ability to schedule the synchronization of one’s calendar events between Zoho CRM and Google calendar. The user can update the calendar events by using either program, and both systems will automatically update. Some additional capabilities that Zoho CRM has within Google calendar are features such as pop-up reminders and guest additions. The system can also take up to 5,000 contact entries the first time the person uses the system to sync. Subsequent synching actions can take up to 500 entries. Learning how to use Zoho integration with Google calendar is simple, and it helps business owners to stay in the loop about the process that they have to partake in with their clients. It’s a helpful tool for setting up sales calls, consultations, check-ups and the like. To get started with the integration, the user has to allow the syncing to take place. App authorization is always necessary for processes like that. Once the user gives the programs permission to sync with each other, CRM gets a whole lot better.
Zoho CRM Integration with Mailchimp
Your Zoho customer relationship management, or CRM, tool is very important, and the Zoho brand offers a large variety of apps that help you with the day to day running of your business. Zoho can helps you track and manage your data, and this is why it is vital to incorporate Zoho CRM integration with Mailchip. This is not only possible to achieve, but it is very easy to do so as well.
What is Mailchimp?
Zoho CRM integration with Mailchimp is something that is offered through the email service to work seamlessly with their platform. Mailchimp is a leading provider of email solutions that includes the management of subscription lists for companies who understand the value of building their email list. This is because the email list is not controlled by any outside business, algorithm, or third party, and because it can be leveraged into producing leads and generating sales. Zoho CRM integration with Mailchimp is a powerful way to combine the functionality of your email service with Zoho’s management capabilities.
Importance of Sales Data
Zoho Mailchimp integration also provides users with the data they will need in order to produce competent sales materials. It allows for the collection and analysis of data so that companies can best determine their customers habits and values. The end result will be more sales for the company and greater effectiveness in the marketplace.
Zoho Integration With Mailchimp
Once Mailchimp and Zoho are installed, Zoho CRM integration with Mailchimp can be done in a few easy steps on the Mailchimp site. It will be necessary to choose which sync option your prefer, bulk or selective sync, and you can choose whether you want this to be updated on a daily or on a weekly basis. You will need to choose your settings, and you can then add your lists and your contacts. From there, you’ll receive notifications alerting you to changes within your email list, and you can choose your preferences with this function as well.
WooCommerce Zoho Integration, Zoho Inventory, Zoho Books
When an order comes in WooCommerce, the integration created by Boosted CRM Zoho consultants will create a contact in Zoho Books, and then add a Sales Order containing all items in the order to the Sales Order inside Zoho Books, Zoho Inventory, and then to Zoho CRM. Watch the video above to learn more about WooCommerce Integration with Zoho CRM!
This video explains how our Zoho Books Integration with WooCommerce work.