Zoho Lens is cloud-based software that allows technicians to provide real-time remote assistance to customers using a smartphone camera or smart glass at the remote end using augmented reality. You can start assisting your customers instantly or schedule a session at a mutually convenient time. Here are some key functions available in Zoho Lens:
- Access the mobile cameras of Android and iOS customers without leaving your desk.
- Provide real-time assistance to customers with AR annotations.
- Interact with customers through text, voice, and video chat.
- Take snapshots of the live video stream.
- Record all your sessions.
- Add notes at the end of the session.
- Analyze your sessions with session reports.
- Run multiple sessions at the same time.
- Invite customers to join a session through email or SMS.
How To Start A Session?
- Go to lens.zoho.com Log in to your account using your Zoho credentials.
- To start a session, click START NOW.
- Zoho Lens offers four ways to start a remote assistance session. You can choose whichever one you prefer:
- Guide to the Zoho Lens customer app: Guide your customer to download the Zoho Lens customer app from the Play Store or App Store and ask them to enter the session ID.
- Email invitation: Enter your customer’s email address in the space provided and click the Invite button.
- SMS invitation: Enter your customer’s mobile number in the space provided and click the Invite button.
- Send link: Copy the invitation link given and send the link to your customer through IM/Chat.
How To Schedule A SessionIf you are struggling to assist customers in different time zones, or your customer is not ready for an assistance session, you can schedule a support session at a convenient time for you and your customer. Your customer will receive an email notification once you schedule a session. You can also set reminders for yourself and your customer and reschedule a session if required.
To schedule a session
- Go to lens.zoho.com, and click on Schedule. Enter the customer’s email address.
- Give a Title for the session and add a brief description.
- Select the Time Zone of your customer. If you aren’t sure of the customer’s time zone, the session will be scheduled based on your time zone.
- Choose the Date to schedule the session on.
- Choose the Time for the session to begin.
- You can set the time the reminder email will be sent by clicking Reminder.
- Click SCHEDULE to schedule the session.
To reschedule or cancel a session
- Go to the session that needs to be rescheduled or canceled.
- Click next to the session.
- Click Edit to reschedule the session or Cancel to cancel it.